Oster 18-Qt. Roaster with High Dome, Self-Basting Lid and Viewing Window, Red
CKSTRS18-RHD-VOster CKSTRS18-RHD-V https://www.oster.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw94d232ce/images/highres/CKSTRS18-RHD-V-115_NEW_2000x2000_1.jpg
This Oster Roaster features a high-dome, self-basting lid, saves 30% more time, and uses 36% less energy than a traditional oven (based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven). It fits up to a 24-pound turkey. See More...
This Oster 18-Quart Roaster Oven features a high domed lid that's not only roomy but also self-basting, saving you time and effort. The handy viewing window lets you keep an eye on what's cooking. This electric roaster oven can fit up to a 24-lb. turkey, but it's also great for baking, slow cooking, defrosting, and more. It saves 30% more time, and uses 36% less energy than a traditional oven (based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven), plus speeds cooking time. Use it to double your oven space when entertaining; the removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan makes for fast cleanup.
- Roaster oven with high-dome, self-basting lid saves 30% more time, and uses 36% less energy compared to a traditional oven (based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven), plus speeds cooking time; fits up to a 24-pound turkey
- Turkey roaster oven features a high dome with viewing window so you can keep an eye on what's cooking; self-basting lid saves you time and effort
- Electric roaster oven fits up to a 24-pound turkey and offers true cooking versatility: roast, bake, slow cook, keep warm, and serve, all in the same roaster
- Defrost setting lets you take food from frozen to roasted in hours, not days
- Viewing window lets you keep an eye on what's cooking
- Removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan for fast cleanup; baking rack included
- Doubles your oven space; perfect for entertaining and when your main oven is full
Oster 18-Qt. Roaster with High Dome, Self-Basting Lid and Viewing Window, Red is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Djewel77 from Confused Bought this oven for this year's turkey, the first time I used it for thanksgiving it ended up being tough after 5 hours of cooking a 20 pounder. Then on Xmas thought i would try it again, we had Ham and Turkey, the turkey was only a 14 pounder, took 6 hours before the timer in the turkey said it was done. it again was tough, tried the trick of putting it on 450f first 30 min to get the skin brown, nothing. Nothing bad, but ended up after tasting it, i gave it to my dogs. maybe i should just buy a better more expensive Oster, or what am i doing wrong, i then put it on 325F for 5 hours, nothing, still tough bird.
Date published: 2020-01-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by ericr0210 from Works great for my needs. I bought the Chef Style labeled version from H-E-B several years ago. I broke it out because I have been smoking meats and this works beautifully for "finishing" my products. I will smoke the meat in my smoker for as long as necessary to get the flavor and texture desired, then I wrap the meat and a put it in the roaster for the remainder of the time required to finish. Example: I will smoke a brisket for 3 hours, wrap it in foil and put it in the roaster at 250 degrees for the remaining 4-8 hours. No more baby sitting the fire for that extra time!
Date published: 2020-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dhanie 87 from Great Cooker ... I bought this last year for new year eve. Im so happy with my turkey how it came out Nicely done.
Date published: 2019-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Janzi from It's a snap. So easy. I love it. I cooked an 18 lb turkey in 3 1/2 hours moist, delicious, golden brown...GOLDEN brown. It was beautiful. I am so impressed, for a first time user it was a snap.
Date published: 2019-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by HomeboundNJ from Works great We roasted a 22 lb butterball turkey and it was very moist and tender. This was at my daughter in laws home in Japan. I plan to buy one when I return home to NJ, USA.
Date published: 2019-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by rockforu2 from works great i did a 14 pound turkey and it came out great a very juicy bird
Date published: 2019-12-02