Oster 18-Qt. Roaster with High Dome, Self-Basting Lid and Viewing Window, Silver
CKSTRS18-VHD-VOster CKSTRS18-VHD-V https://www.oster.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dwb21650b3/images/highres/CKSTRS18-VHD-V_2000x2000_1.jpg
This item is currently not available online.
Free Shipping on orders $35+
This Oster Roaster features a high-dome, self-basting lid, saves 30% more time, and uses 36% less energy than a traditional oven (based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven). It fits up to a 24-pound turkey. See More...
This Oster 18-Quart Roaster Oven features a high domed lid that's not only roomy but also self-basting, saving you time and effort. The handy viewing window lets you keep an eye on what's cooking. This electric roaster oven can fit up to a 24-lb. turkey, but it's also great for baking, slow cooking, defrosting, and more. It saves 30% more time, and uses 36% less energy than a traditional oven (based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven), plus speeds cooking time. Use it to double your oven space when entertaining; the removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan makes for fast cleanup.
- Roaster oven with high-dome, self-basting lid saves 30% more time, and uses 36% less energy compared to a traditional oven (based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven), plus speeds cooking time; fits up to a 24-pound turkey
- Turkey roaster oven features a high dome with viewing window so you can keep an eye on what's cooking; self-basting lid saves you time and effort
- Electric roaster oven fits up to a 24-pound turkey and offers true cooking versatility: roast, bake, slow cook, keep warm, and serve, all in the same roaster
- Defrost setting lets you take food from frozen to roasted in hours, not days
- Viewing window lets you keep an eye on what's cooking
- Removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan for fast cleanup; baking rack included
- Doubles your oven space; perfect for entertaining and when your main oven is full
Oster 18-Qt. Roaster with High Dome, Self-Basting Lid and Viewing Window, Silver is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 1 out of 5 by pogy from cheaply made Cheap piece of junk. I dropped it and put a big dent in it and the paint started coming off. I tried to order a replacement part and there are no replacement parts available.
Date published: 2019-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kattlouise160 from Everyone needs this Roaster I received this as a gift and thought it would be handy for Thanksgiving. I had an oven that started smoking when I used it and was in a pinch to make dinner. I looked online and you can bake cakes, roast meat, cook veggies--it is wonderful. It doesn't seem to heat my house up like my oven does in the summer. I bought a couple quarter sized grilling pans and I can cook my meat on one side and roast vegetables on the other.
Date published: 2019-06-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by desert dweller from Love this! Since buying the Oster Roaster, I have used it constantly.. Living in high desert country, with hot weather, so easy to do turkeys, chickens and roasts. All come out absolutely wonderful with only small prep time on items and let the roaster do the rest. Everyone who cooks for a crowd certainly needs this!
Date published: 2019-06-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by cindac64 from Great features and love the window lid! I bought this recently and decided to make soupbeans and ham for a large gathering. I used it for my overnight soak of 4lbs. and kt was perfect size for the large limas. They turned out perfect with out watching the stove all day. Very happy with that try of soupbeans in a roaster.
Date published: 2019-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by chutney from First Attempt!!! We bought this for cooking a turkey, and it saved hours and the turkey came out so juicy. So happy if our purchase.
Date published: 2019-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by j9pWI from Love the size Bought this to replace a Nesco that died - would never go back to a Nesco - recommended this one to lots of people.
Date published: 2019-06-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by RSGC from Easy to use I bought 2 love it..easy to use...i do use it all the time.
Date published: 2019-07-03