Oster 20-Quart Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid and Viewing Window, Stainless Steel
CKSTRS20-SBVROster CKSTRS20-SBVR https://www.oster.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw95864f0c/images/highres/CKSTRS20-SBVR_2000x2000_1.jpg
This item is currently not available online.
Use Code USA for up to 25% off Your Order
Free Shipping on orders $35+
Free Shipping on orders $35+
This Oster Roaster features a self-basting lid, saves 30% more time, and uses 36% less energy compared to a traditional oven (based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven). It fits up to a 24-pound turkey. See More...
This Oster Roaster oven features a self-basting lid with a viewing window so you can keep an eye on what's cooking. It saves 30% more time, and uses 36% less energy than a traditional oven (based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven), plus speeds cooking time. It fits up to a 24-pound turkey and lets you roast, bake, steam, keep warm, defrost, and serve a wide range of foods, for true cooking versatility. The convenient preheat light lets you know when the oven is at the desired temperature. Use it to double your oven space when entertaining; the removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan makes for fast cleanup.
- Roaster oven with self-basting lid saves 30% more time, and uses 36% less energy compared to a traditional oven (based on average time and energy savings when using a roaster vs. a conventional oven), plus speeds cooking time; fits up to a 24-pound turkey
- Versatile electric roaster oven lets you roast, bake, steam, keep warm, and serve; preheat light glows when the oven is at the desired temperature
- Self-basting lid recirculates moisture for more tender, flavorful food
- Defrost setting lets you take food from frozen to roasted in hours, not days
- Viewing window lets you keep an eye on what's cooking
- Removable enamel-on-steel roasting pan for fast cleanup; baking rack included
- Doubles your oven space; perfect for entertaining and when your main oven is full
Oster 20-Quart Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid and Viewing Window, Stainless Steel is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Twinkle4 from Only one problem I really like this roaster, but it does not brown your turkey on top. I find myself having to put the turkey and roasting pan into my oven and broiling the top to brown it. The good part is the turkey remains juicy even the wings and legs which I have in other roasters been so over done they were at times unusable. Also be careful not to bump the temp knob because it moves very easily.
Date published: 2019-01-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by JGryle from Cord issue Bought this at Sams after christmas and opened today to use. Found that the cord was mashed and looks like almost split in two by the way is was packaged. Hoping can return but after 5 months not so sure..
Date published: 2019-05-12
Rated 1 out of 5 by The bbq guy from Overheat problem I bought 4 of these for my business just 3 months ago. So far 2 have overheated! I sure hope Sam's takes them back! I believe in the Oster line of products, but this one may need to be recalled.
Date published: 2019-03-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by Carl1 from Aweful temperature control I bought 3 of these several months ago and two of them are just aweful! One works perfectly, the other two burn/over cook EVERYTHING even when on the “minimum” setting. Very disappointing!
Date published: 2019-02-24
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dadz from Temperature handle melted on FIRST use! Hey Oster folks... While this roaster itself was adequate for the money I paid, I AM concerned that the temperature adjustment handle melted, deformed, and split on
Date published: 2019-03-23