• 2 eggs at room temperature
• 2 oz. (50 g) butter
• 13 oz. (375 g) smoked salmon
• 2 cups cooked rice, one day old
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 3 tbsp. cream
• 2 tsp. parsley, chopped
1. In a pot, boil water and carefully add 2 eggs, let them boil in low heat for 7 minutes. Remove and cool down with cold water as the yolks should be semi soft. Peel, cut and set aside.
2. Plug your Oster® Electric Skillet with Hinged Lid and turn temperature control knob to 325˚F (162˚C). Melt butter and sauté salmon for 3 minutes. Add rice and let it heat up.
3. Add lightly beaten egg with the cream and stir vigorously for 5 minutes to keep rice loose or until the egg is set and mixed. Season with salt and pepper, add cooked egg and parsley.
4. Transfer rice to serving dish and serve.