Coffee Chocolate Frappe
Skip the lines at the coffee shop, and make your favorite frozen coffee beverage right at home.
• 3 shots espresso*
• 1½ cups ice
• 1 cup skim milk
• 2 tablespoons good quality cocoa powder
• 2 tablespoons honey
• A few good quality dark chocolate coffee beans, to serve
1. Place all ingredients into Oster® blender jar. Secure the lid.
2. Blend on HIGH speed until all of the ingredients are blended, or use the SMOOTHIE function.
3. Pour into a tall glass. Serve.
*If you don’t have fresh espresso, you can replace it for ½ cup hot water with 2 tablespoons instant coffee.