Roasted Peppers with Honey and Almonds
• 8 small peppers of different colors
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
• 1 ounces (25 grams) slivered almonds
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons sherry or red wine vinegar
• 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
1.Preheat your Oster® Multifunction Grill/Griddle to 450˚F (230˚C).
2.Place peppers on the grill side and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the skin turns dark. Insert into a plastic bag to let them cool.
3.Meanwhile, mix almonds, garlic, honey and cook on the griddle side for 5 minutes, let it cool.
4.When peppers are cool, remove the skin with your fingers and transfer to a serving plate.
5.Gather the almonds, roasted garlic and vinegar and pour mixture over the peppers and serve.