Gluten-Free Almond Bread
•1 cup+ 2 tablespoons Almond milk, (80-90⁰F)
•2 tablespoons Salted butter
•2 Large Eggs, at room temperature
•1 teaspoon Almond extract
•3 tablespoons Honey
•½ teaspoon Salt
•1 cup Brown rice flour
•1 cup Tapioca flour
•¼ cup Almond meal
•¼ cup Gluten free rolled oats
•1 ½ teaspoon Xanthan gum
•2 teaspoons Bread Machine Yeast
•1/3 cup Toasted sliced almonds
1. Measure and add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
2. Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to the bread pan.
3. Use your finger to form a well (hole) in the flour where you will pour the yeast.
4. Yeast must NEVER come into contact with a liquid when you are adding ingredients.
5. Measure the yeast and carefully pour it into the well.
6. Snap the baking pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
7. Press the “Menu Select” button to choose the Gluten Free setting
8. Press the “Start/Stop” button.