Grilled Vegetable Salad with Feta and Olives
Grilled vegetables are great, but add feta cheese and you've got yourself one tasty meal!
•3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
•3 tbsp chicken broth, defatted
•1-1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
•2 plum tomatoes, chopped
•1 tsp dried oregano
•1 small eggplant
•1 fennel bulb, trimmed
•2 small zucchini
•1 red onion, peeled
•1 lemon, sliced
•2 tbsp olive oil
•3 oz feta
•1/2 cup Kalamata olives
•2 cups mixed salad greens
•Salt and coarsely ground pepper
1. In an Oster® blender or Oster® food processor, add all marinade ingredients and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Lightly brush vegetables with olive oil and grill until brown and tender.
3. Transfer to a serving dish and gently toss with dressing.
4. On a large platter, arrange salad greens, feta, and olives and toss with remaining dressing.
5. Layer over grilled vegetables, season with salt and pepper, and serve.