Greek Cucumber Noodle Salad
•1 English cucumber, ends trimmed
•2 zucchini, ends trimmed
•1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
•1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
•1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
•1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
•1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
•2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
•3 tbsp red wine vinegar
•1 clove garlic, minced
•1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
•1/2 tsp each salt and dried oregano
•1/4 tsp pepper
•1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1. Place cucumber into spiralizer chute. Press grip on spiralizer into one end of cucumber.
2. Turn spiralizer on; press cucumber using pusher until dispensed into bowl.
3. Repeat with zucchini. Using scissors, trim into shorter strands.
4. Transfer cucumber and zucchini to large serving bowl; add cherry tomatoes, green pepper, red onion and olives.
1. Whisk together vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt, oregano and pepper; slowly whisk in olive oil.
1. Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese and parsley.