Spiralized Shrimp and Tofu Pad Thai
•3 yellow zucchini, ends trimmed and cut into 4-inch pieces
•1/4 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
•2 tbsp ketchup
•1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
•1 tbsp soy sauce
•1 tbsp lime juice
•2 tsp Asian chili paste, such as sambal oelek
•2 tsp fish sauce
•1 tsp packed brown sugar
•1 tbsp cornstarch
•2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
•2 eggs, beaten
•1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
•1 cup cubed firm tofu
•1/2 lb large peeled deveined shrimp, tails removed
•2 cloves garlic, minced
•1 cup bean sprouts
•2 green onions, sliced
•1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
•1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1. Place piece of zucchini into spiralizer chute. Turn spiralizer on; press zucchini using pusher until dispensed into bowl. Repeat with remaining zucchini. Using scissors, trim into shorter strands. Set aside.
2. In small bowl, stir together Thai chili sauce, ketchup, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice, chili paste, fish sauce and brown sugar. Whisk in cornstarch until smooth; set aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in large saucepan set over medium heat. Whisk eggs with salt and pepper; add to pan and cook, stirring, until soft curds form. Remove from pan.
4. Add remaining oil to pan; sauté tofu for about 4 minutes or until golden brown. Add shrimp and garlic; sauté for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through. Add zucchini; sauté for about 2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
5. Add sauce mixture to pan. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 3 minutes or until thickened. Add eggs; stir in bean sprouts and green onions. Garnish with peanuts and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.