Creamy Avocado Sauce
Serve with grilled seafood, such as shrimp, scallops & salmon, or spoon sauce over soft tacos, fajitas and quesadillas.
• 3 tbsp. lime juice
• 1 small serrano pepper, coarsely chopped
• 1 small garlic clove, halved
• ¼ tsp. ground cumin
• ½ cup milk
• ¼ cup sour cream
• ½ cup lightly packed fresh cilantro
• 1 medium avocado, peeled, quartered and pit removed
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Combine the first five ingredients in blender; blend on HIGH until pepper and garlic are finely chopped.
2. Add remaining ingredients; blend until smooth.
3. Serve and enjoy!