Creamy, tangy hollandaise is great atop of everything from eggs benedict to salmon and asparagus.
• 6 egg yolks
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice
• ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
• 10 oz. butter, melted
• 1 tsp. salt
• Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Add egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne into Oster® blender jar; secure lid.
2. Blend on MEDIUM for 20 seconds or until the mixture lightens in color.
3. Turn to LOW. Slowly pour the melted butter through the filler cap hole in the lid while the blender is running. After the butter is incorporated, continue to blend for 10 seconds.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper. If you would like a thinner consistency, add a little warm water and pulse briefly to incorporate the ingredients.
5. Store in a warm place; use within an hour.