• 2 medium mangos, not too ripe; peeled and diced
• 1 small red onion, julienne cut
• ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
• ½ red bell pepper, diced half the size of the mango cubes
• 1 cup lemon juice
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In your Oster® Blender, using the PULSE button, process half the onion and reserve the remainder. Repeat the same procedure with the chopped cilantro.
2. In the blender jar, add 2 tablespoons mango and blend together with lemon juice.
3. In a non-metallic bowl, mix mangos, bell pepper, the remaining onion, cilantro, lemon juice and mango mixture, season with salt and pepper and serve as an appetizer.