Sea Salt and Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Savory and sweet, these treats will delight your taste buds every time!
• 2 cups of all purpose flour
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 2 Cups dark chocolate chips
• 12 strips of cooked crisp and crumbled smoked bacon
• 1 cup softened butter
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1 cup of brown sugar
• 2 eggs
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• Sea salt flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F, 190°c.
2. Line 2 oven trays with baking parchment.
3. Place the flour, baking soda, chocolate chips and bacon into a large mixing bowl.
4. Place the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla into the blending jug and blend on Low for 20 seconds, increase the speed to medium and blend until creamy.
5. Pour over the flour mixture and mix well.
6. Roll into rounds and place onto the baking sheet.
7. Top each with a sprinkle of sea salt and bake for approx 10 minutes until golden.
8. Once cool remove the cookies from the baking sheet and store in an airtight container.