Topped with cream cheese frosting or by itself, carrot bread in any form is bound to be a hit!
• 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
• 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1 cup pecans
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1-1/2 cups carrots, cut in 1-inch pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into large mixing bowl. Set aside.
4. Blend nuts until roughly chopped. Add dry ingredients.
5. Put eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla extract into Oster® blender jar. Cover and process on MED until smooth. Stop blender, add carrot pieces, cover and process at MED until carrots are finely chopped.
6. Pour over dry ingredients and mix only until dry ingredients are moistened.
7. Pour into prepared pan and bake 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Cool 5 minutes in pan, then remove from pan and place on wire rack until cooled completely.