Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
For the icing on top, try this deliciously-sweet vanilla cream cheese frosting recipe from Oster. It’s the perfect topping for your homemade desserts. This recipe is sufficient to fill and top a 9” round cake.
4oz butter, diced
8oz cream cheese
4 cups of powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place the diced butter into a mixing bowl.
2. Press the Heatsoft button and mix using speed 2 for approx. 1 minute until softened.
3. Press the Heatsoft button and mix using speed 2 for approx. 1 minute until softened.
4. Add ½ of the powdered sugar, along with the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
5. Add the remaining sugar and mix until smooth.
6. Chill until required.