•16 ounces hot roll mix
•5 3/4 ounces pitted black olives, drained and dried
1. Mix ingredients in a bowl according to package directions.
2. Use Oster® Hand Mixer dough hooks to mix flour into liquid and for kneading. When you begin kneading, add olives and work into dough evenly.
3. Let dough rest for 5 minutes.
4. On a pan covered with parchment paper shape dough into tight round circle, dust with flour.
5. Cut slits in the top and continue to follow directions on box for rising.
6. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until golden.
7. For crispier crust add a small pan of water to oven with bread or turn off oven when bread is done baking and leave bread in oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
1. Drain liquid from can of olives.
2. Chop olives by hand or in Oster® Food Processor.
3. Spread chopped olives out on a baking sheet and bake in 400° oven for 15 minutes. Or roll chopped olives in layers of paper towels and squeeze out liquid.