•All ingredients at room temperature (70°F-80°F)
•1-1/4 cups sourdough starter (see "Sourdough Starter," below)
•3/4 cup warm water
•1 3/4 tsp salt
•4 cups bread flour
•3 tbsp sugar
•1-3/4 tsp active dry yeast
1. Measure and add liquid ingredients (including sourdough starter) to the bread pan.
2. Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to the bread pan.
3. Use your finger to form a well (hole) in the flour where you will pour the yeast. Yeast must NEVER come into contact with a liquid when you are adding ingredients.
5. Measure the yeast and carefully pour it into the well.
6. Snap the baking pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
7. Press "Select" button to choose the Basic setting.
8. Press the "Crust Color" button to choose light, medium or dark crust.
9. Press the "Start/Stop" button.