Cranberry Orange Nut Bread
•1 cup orange juice, room temperature
•2 tablespoons margarine, softened
•1 egg, room temperature
•1 teaspoon grated orange peel
•1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
•1/2 cup chopped walnuts
•16 ounces hot roll mix (1 box)
•Cream Cheese Icing
•4 ounces cream cheese, softened
•2 tablespoons orange juice
•1/4 cup butter or margarine
•1 cup confectioners' sugar
1. First add juice, margarine and egg to bread pan. Then add orange peel, cranberries and nuts.On top of that, add flour mixture from hot roll mix box.
2. Pour yeast from packet in hot roll mix box on top of flour.
3. Bake in Oster® Breadmaker on sweet setting.
Cream Cheese Icing:
1. Add all ingredients into mixer bowl; beat, spread on top of warm bread.
2. Add small amount of water or milk to thin if necessary.