Top crepes with fruit preserves, fresh berries, sliced banana or Nutella and fold or roll up. If desired, dust with powdered sugar and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
• 1-1/2 cups milk
• 2 large eggs
• 1 tbsp. melted butter
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
• 1/4 tsp. salt
1. Place all ingredients in Oster® blender jar in order listed; blend on HIGH until smooth.
2. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate, covered, 1 hour or overnight.
3. Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour a scant 1/4 cup batter into center of pan.
4. Immediately lift pan, tilting to swirl batter and evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn crepe over and cook 15-20 seconds or until bottom is cooked. Remove from pan.
5. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing pan as needed.