Eggs Benedict with Asparagus & Crab
If you're a foodie and can eat Hollandaise for days, this dish is for you!
•1/4 cup parsley
•1/4 cup vegetable oil
•1 teaspoon vinegar
•4 thin slices Canadian bacon cooked
•2 English muffins
•4 whole crab claws cooked
•3 egg yolks
•1 tablespoon hot water
•1 tablespoon lemon juice
•1 stick unsalted butter, melted and hot
•salt and pepper
1. Put parsley and oil in Oster® Blender or Oster® Food Processor and process until blended. Place mixture in a squeeze bottle for easy garnishing.
2. In a large Oster® Skillet, bring 2 inches of water and vinegar to a boil.
3. Crack 1 egg into a glass.
4. Reduce water to a simmer and pour egg into water in one quick motion.
5. Quickly add remaining eggs. Let eggs cook for 4 to 5 minutes. This white should be firm but the yellow should be runny.
6. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
7. Toast the English muffins in Oster® Toaster until golden.
For the sauce:
1. Place egg yolks, water and lemon juice into blender. Blend for 1 minute.
2. With blender running, pour butter through open hole of blender lid. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
To assemble eggs benedict:
1. Top each half muffin with bacon, a poached egg and crab claws.
2. Pour warm sauce over all.
3. Garnish with parsley oil and steamed asparagus.