Hot, buttery pancakes are even better when you know that they contain calorie-cutting ingredients.
• 1-1/3 cups low fat buttermilk
• 2 eggs
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat buttermilk baking mix
• 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
• 1/4 cup honey-crunch wheat germ
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• Butter and syrup for serving
1. In Oster® blender jar, place ingredients in order given above.
2. Cover jar with lid; blend on HIGH until smooth.
3. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto preheated Oster® electric skillet, cook until tops begin to bubble; turn over and continue to cook until golden brown.
4. Serve hot with butter and syrup.