Easy Potato Pancakes
"One potato, two potato, three potato, four..." In that case, this recipe serves three.
• 2 large eggs
• 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1/8 tsp. pepper
• 1 small onion, quartered
• 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed (about 8 oz.)
• 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
• Sour cream and applesauce, optional
1. Place the first five ingredients in Oster® blender jar in order listed; pulse on LOW until onion is chopped.
2. Add potatoes; pulse on LOW just until combined.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Working in batches, drop about 2 tablespoons potato mixture into oil; press to flatten slightly. Cook 2-3 minutes each side until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
4. Serve with sour cream and applesauce, if desired.