Orange Cake with Icing
•18 1/4 ounces yellow or white cake mix
•3 ounces orange-flavored gelatin
•1/3 cup margarine or butter
•1 1/3 cups orange juice
•1 tablespoon orange flavored liqueur or orange extract
•1/2 cup canned vanilla frosting
•1 tablespoon orange liqueur
•1 teaspoon finely grated orange extract
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and blend with Oster® Hand Mixer for 30 seconds.
2. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
3. Bake according to package directions.
4. When cake is cool drizzle frosting over top.
1. Mix all ingredients together and microwave for 10-15 seconds.