Chocolate Cream Cheese Mousse
You will never look at chocolate pudding the same way after trying this recipe.
• 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
• 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
• 1/4 cup boiling water
• 2 oz. cream cheese, cut up
• 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1 tsp. vanilla extract
• Whipped cream, optional
1. Place chocolate chips and sugar in Oster® blender jar; add boiling water. Blend on HIGH until chocolate is melted, about 30 seconds.
2. Add cream cheese; blend on HIGH until cream cheese is incorporated.
3. Add cream and vanilla; blend on HIGH until combined.
4. Transfer to a covered container; refrigerate to thicken slightly.
5. Spoon into serving dishes and top with whipped cream and sliced strawberries, if desired.