Blueberry Crumb Cake
Great for breakfast or brunch, you MUST bake this delicious crumb cake!
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2⁄3 cup sugar
• 1 tbsp. baking powder
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1⁄2 tsp. baking soda
• 1 cup whole milk
• 1⁄2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
• 2 eggs
• 2 tbsp. lemon juice
• 2 cups thawed frozen or fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease baking pan.
1. Combine 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, 2/3 cup sugar, 1/2 cup all-purpose flour and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon in large bowl.
2. Combine 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) softened butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
1. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda into large bowl.
2. Combine milk, butter, eggs and lemon juice in Oster® blender jar. Blend on MED for 10 seconds. Blend on HIGH for 20 seconds. Pour into flour mixture; stir until blended.
3. Pour batter into prepared pan.
4. Sprinkle blueberries evenly over batter; top evenly with Crumb Topping.
5. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Serve warm.