•2 large spinach and/or sun-dried tomato sandwich wraps
•6 ounces Queso Blanco or Muenster cheese
•1 large ripe papaya, diced
•1/2 red pepper, chopped
•2 scallions, sliced thin
•1/2 fresh chili, diced
•1 tablespoon vegetable oil
•8-10 lobster claws, cooked, shells removed
1. Preheat Oster® Electric Skillet to 350°.
2. Sauté pepper, scallions, and chili for 2 minutes in oil. Mix in papaya. Set aside. Wipe out skillet.
3. Shred Queso Blanco cheese, set aside.
4. Lightly spray or brush one side of sandwich wrap with water. Place wet side down on Oster® Electric Skillet.
5. Place 1/2 the cheese on wrap and spread 1 tablespoon papaya mix over cheese. Add 1/2 the lobster.
6. Fold wrap over to make half-circle shape.
7. Cook about 3 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet, cut into wedges.
8. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
9. Garnish with extra lobster and chili. Serve with sour cream and extra papaya salsa on the side.