Pork Tenderloin with Molasses, Bacon and Porcini Vinaigrette
•6 tablespoons porcini mushroom-infused olive oil
•2 pounds pork tenderloin
•1/2 pound bacon, cut into 1/4-inch dice
•1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
•1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
•1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
•2 tablespoons dark molasses
•1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh, flat-leaf parsley
•1 bunch baby spinach, cleaned
•salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of the porcini oil in an Oster® Electric Skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Season pork with salt and pepper and cook in skillet for 3 to 5 minutes until brown all over.
4.Put in oven and roast to an internal temperature of 165° (about 15 minutes). When pork has cooked, transfer it to a platter and keep warm.
5.Pour cooking juices from skillet over meat.
6.Heat skillet to medium heat and add bacon. Cook until crisp. Drain off and discard all but 2 tablespoons of fat from skillet.
7. Add garlic and saute over medium-high heat until light brown. Add rosemary and stir.
8. Turn off skillet, add vinegar, and stir up all brown bits stick to bottom of pan.
9. Add molasses and stir well. Then, add spinach and saute until wilted. Adjust seasoning.
10. To finish sauce, return skillet to heat and stir in juices that have accumulated around the pork.
11. Add parsley and the remaining 3 tablespoons of porcini oil. Keep warm.
12. Slice meat 1/4 inch thick and arrange slices on heated plates. Spoon sauce over meat.