Grilled Salmon with Mango Peach Salsa
•4 salmon steaks
•1/8 cup honey
•1/4 cup vegetable oil
•1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
•2 cloves garlic
•1 pinch ground cloves
•1 pint salt
•1/2 mango, pitted and peeled
•1/2 cup sliced peaches, canned or fresh
•1/2 cup diced peaches, fresh or canned
•1 mango, pitted, peeled and diced
•1/2 red pepper, diced
•3 green onions, chopped
•1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
•1/4 cup chopped parsley
•1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
•2 tablespoons lime juice
1. Place all marinade ingredients in Oster® Food Processor or use Oster® Hand Blender and blend until smooth.
2. Immerse salmon in marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour. Make salsa during this time.
1. Toss all ingredients together.
2. Refrigerate 1 hour.
1. Set Oster® Indoor Grill to highest setting.
2. Remove salmon from marinade and pat dry. Place on preheated grill and cook approximately 5 minutes per side or until salmon flakes with a fork.
3. Place salmon on plate and spoon salsa over top.