Hong Kong Style Chicken
• 12 chicken thighs
• 2 tbsp. soy sauce
• 4 tbsp. olive oil
• 2 cup chicken broth
• 2 tbsp. wheat flour
• ½ cup dry white wine
• 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
• ½ cup scallions, finely chopped
1. Mix soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of oil. Marinade chicken thighs 2 hours ahead. Remove thighs and reserve juice.
2. Preheat your Oster® Electric Skillet to 400˚F (200˚C) for 1 minute; add 2 tablespoons of oil, sauté thighs for about 10 minutes on each side or until browned.
3. Lower temperature to 325˚F (162˚C), add juice from marinade and scallions, cook for 1 minute then add wheat flour dissolved in 2 tablespoons of broth, the rest of the broth, Worcestershire sauce and wine.
4. Turn temperature control to Warm and cook for 15 minutes stirring constantly.
5. Check chicken for doneness and transfer your skillet to the table to serve to ensure your food stays warm.