• ¼ cup white sugar
• Juice of 2 lemons
• 1 lemon peel, grated
• 4 tbsp. marsala wine or 2 tbsp. sherry
• 1 ¼ cup cream
• 1 lemon, cut in slices for garnish
1. In a nonmetallic bowl, add sugar, lemon juice, wine and grated lemon peel; mix all ingredients and let stand at room temperature 2 hours.
2. In your Oster® Stand Mixer, add the mixture and process at speed 1. Add the cream slowly and increase the speed slowly until it reaches speed 10. Beat 3 to 5 minutes or until the cream reaches a thick consistency.
3. Spoon serve in individual serving bowls, garnish with lemon slices and refrigerate for 2 hours.