• 2 cups white rice, washed
• 3 cups chicken stock
• 2 cups spinach
• 2 cups water
• 4 tbsp. white onion, finely chopped
• 4 tbsp. butter
• 1 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 tbsp. salt
• Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Pour water into your Oster® Multi-Use Rice Cooker with Sauté Function, press the Cook button, cover and bring water to a boil. Once it starts boiling, turn off the Cook function and add spinach to the water; leave it for about 5 minutes. Using a strainer, drain spinach, liquefy with chicken broth and set aside.
2. Dry heating body of the cooking pot and press the Sauté On/Off button, add oil and 2 tablespoons of butter; once butter is melted, sauté onion until browned, add the rice and stir for a few minutes.
3. Turn off the Sauté function and switch to the Cook function, add chicken stock and salt, stir and cover.
4. When the green light illuminates, add the other two tablespoons of butter and stir.
5. Serve in a serving bowl to transport to the table. If desired, grate some Parmesan cheese on top of the rice.