• 2 large round white onions
• 2 large round red onions
• ½ red pepper, cut in cubes
• ½ yellow pepper, cut in cubes
• ½ lb. (250 g) ground beef
• 3 tbsp. canola oil
• 2 tbsp. chopped herbs (parsley, cilantro, oregano)
• Butter for greasing
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place onions in a pot with water lightly salted and let it come to a boil, reduce heat and let it boil for 15 minutes. Once it reaches cooking time, drain and let them cool. Using a knife, cut the top part of the onions and carefully insert the knife into the edge all around its circumference. When the ends of the circle come together, start removing the inside. Chop the removed contents.
2. In the same pot, add oil and sauté chopped onions until transparent then add peppers and sauté for 5 minutes. Add ground beef and cook for 5 more minutes, stirring constantly so it cooks on all sides and blends well with the other ingredients. Stir in herbs and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Preheat your Oster® Multifunction Digital Oven to 350˚F (175˚C) set to Bake.
4. Fill onions with the ground beef, place on heat-resistant baking pan greased with butter and cook in the oven for 30 minutes until tender. Serve hot.