Sea Bass Au Gratin
• 2 lb. (1 kilo) sea bass fillet, cut in cubes and seasoned with salt and pepper
• 4 garlic cloves, crushed
• 3 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
• 1 cup round onion, chopped
• ¾ cup melted butter
• 1 ½ cup Parmesan cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat you Oster® Multifunction Digital Oven pressing the On button and set to Gratin.
2. In sauce pan, melt butter and cook onion and garlic until onion turns transparent.
3. Add fish, stir and cook for 10 minutes. Add 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Distribute fish into individual bowls and top each with Parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon of butter.
5. In your Oster® Oven, press again the On button and set to Broil/Gratin. The oven will automatically set temperature at 350˚F/175˚C for 15 minutes, enough time make gratin cheese.
6. When a signal sounds, let it rest for 5 minutes, remove from oven and serve.