Special Fried Rice with Wontons
• 7 ounces (200 grams) roast pork meat
• 7 ounces (200 grams) chicken strips
• 7 ounces (200 grams) beef strips
• 7 ounces (200 grams) blanched prawns (quick cooking, water and salt)
• 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
• ¼ cup soy sauce
• 4 cups cooked rice, cold (without salt)
• ½ cup chopped scallions
• Vegetable oil
• Sesame oil
• Salt and pepper
1.Press Sauté button on your Oster® Multi-Use Rice Cooker with Sauté Function; heat oil, prepare 4 tortillas with the eggs previously beaten and seasoned with salt and pepper; press Sauté button to turn off function. Cut tortillas in strips and reserve.
2.Press Cook button, heat the oil and fry beef and chicken with the ginger. Add pork, prawns, soy sauce and sauté for 1 minute; add cooked rice, mix all ingredients then add tortillas strips and chopped scallions.
3.Sprinkle a few drops of sesame oil and adjust seasoning, if necessary.