• 1 pound (450 grams) flat lasagna noodles
• 1 pound (450 grams) blanched spinach
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 cup cream
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 can chopped tomatoes
• ¼ cup white onion, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons fine herbs
• 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
• 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Once they are cool enough to handle, cut noodles in half and set aside.
2. In a skillet, add 1 tablespoon oil and sauté garlic. Add spinach and sauté for a few minutes, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. In the same skillet, add the other tablespoon of oil and sauté onion until transparent then add tomato, fine herbs and cook 5 minutes, add salt and pepper to taste and reserve.
4. Grease lasagna cups and place noodles crossing one on top of the other to form a basket.
5. Inside each cup, add 2 tablespoons spinach, 2 tablespoons tomato and 2 tablespoon Mozzarella cheese, top with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
6. In your Oster® Large Capacity Oven, select Bake, turn temperature control to 375˚F (190˚C) and cook for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and browned slightly. Remove from cups and serve immediately.