Much like an omelet, frittatas are fluffy, flavorful and filled with nutrition. Choose as many or as few toppings as you like!
• 8 large eggs
• 1/3 cup milk
• 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1/4 tsp. pepper
• 1 tbsp. butter
• 1 cup sliced mushrooms
• 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place the first six ingredients in Oster® blender jar; blend on HIGH until completely mixed.
3. Heat butter in a 10-in. ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until melted. Add mushrooms and red pepper; sauté until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
4. Add egg mixture; cook over medium-low heat until edges begin to set, about 5 minutes. Transfer to oven.
5. Bake until top is lightly browned and eggs are set, about 8 minutes.
6. Remove from pan; cut into wedges to serve.