Chocolate Waffle Cookies
•1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
•1 cup granulated sugar
•1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•2 squares (1 oz. each) unsweetened chocolate, melted
•1 cup all purpose flour
•1/2 cup chocolate chips
•1/2 cup white chocolate chips
•Confectioner's (powdered) sugar
1. Cream the butter and sugar together with Oster® Hand Mixer in a large mixing bowl.
2. Beat in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. Blend in melted chocolate.
4. Add flour and mix well.
5. Stir in chips.
6. Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart on a pre-heated waffle iron.
7. Bake for 1 minute (sometimes less baking time is needed, adjust the timing after the first batch).
Lift out cookie carefully and place on a wire rack to cool.
8. Finish off with a light dusting of confectioner's sugar.