What are some cooking tips for countertop ovens?
What does each setting mean on my toaster oven?
Why isn't my toaster oven turning on?
If the toaster oven isn't turning on, check the following:
- Is the toaster oven plugged into a working outlet?
- Has the timer or continuous on knob been turned on?
- Does the temperature dial have a temperature selected?
What are the correct rack positions for each oven function?
What can I do if my toaster oven has discolored and I can't clean it?
High heat appliances can have some discoloration, this is normal. Please see below instructions to work on reducing the discoloration:
- Clean with a soft scrub and soap.
I would like recipes for my toaster oven. How can I get some recipes?
Can I put foil in my toaster oven?
No. Placing foil in the unit may cause the unit to heat up over 500 degrees. For this reason we do not recommend using foil in the toaster oven.
Are cooking times the same on toaster ovens and regular ovens?
Cooking times may vary depending on personal preferences. Also remember that, because your toaster oven is smaller than your regular oven, it will heat up faster and will maintain the temperature better. Therefore, cooking times in a toaster oven will generally be shorter than those in a regular oven.
How do I clean my toaster oven?
Before cleaning your Oster® Toaster Oven, unplug it and allow it to cool.
- To clean, wipe with damp cloth. DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER! Make sure to use only mild, soapy water.
- Abrasive cleaners, scrubbing brushes and chemical cleaners will damage the continuous clean coating on this unit. Empty crumb tray frequently to avoid accumulation of crumbs.